4G Industrial Routers, ModemS, 3G IOT Gateways and manager systems
Robustel Technologies is the leading IoT/M2M Hardware and Solution Provider. Since its foundation in 2010 China, Robustel has been focusing on giving 4G Industrial Routers , 3G Modems , Routers and IOT Gateways.
Robustel engages itself deeply in the global IoT/M2M development. For years, Robustel’s hardware & solutions have been widely recognized and deployed in various vertical segments, e.g. Smart Grid, Oil & Gas, Financial sector, Security & Surveillance, Industrial Automation, eHealth, etc. Meanwhile Robustel have also worked very closely with leading mobile operators,with the 4G Industrial routers to provide customers “out-of-the-box” solutions for a large number of IoT/M2M use cases.
For more information about Industrial 4g cellular router, Industrial 3G routers 3G/4G Modems and IOT Gateways Contact us
Products and Solutions
Cloud based applications that interact with
• Remote access and management of devices
• Integrate into existing environments using the RCMS API
RobustOS – The heart of Robustel’s device portfolio
- RobustOS is Robustel’s proprietary device operating
system. Built from the ground up around a Linux
Kernal, RobustOS allows for lightweight firmware and
application delivery across the Robustel product range.
- RobustOS allows users to update device functionality
through lightweight apps while leaving the firmware
- All Robustel devices are built around RobustOS
allowing apps to be transferred between device
models and families with minimal changes.
- For additional flexibility and customization RobustOS
apps can be created via the RobustOS SDK in C, Python
RCMS – The next evolution of software delivery from Robustel Link for more information
Robustel Cloud Manager Service (RCMS) is a modular IoT
cloud software platform compatible with Robustel products.
Replaces older ‘stand-alone’ software from Robustel
(Robustlink, RobustVPN) and replaces them with app
equivalents allowing you to pick and choose the software
you need today and upgrade instantly for features you need
in the future.
All Robustel customers will have access to RCMS and will be
able to pay for additional functionality and services online.
Can be delivered as a local private installation (RCMS Stack)
or an online cloud service maintained and managed by
M1200 enables remote data transmission of local serial ports and I/O, and supports such interfaces as RS-232, RS-485 and mini-USB. This dual-SIM gateway provides users with stable network connectivity and data transmission.
- Auto GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE/Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 connections (No AT command required)
- Dual-SIM backup (push-push or MFF type optional)
- Transparent TCP and UDP protocol connections
R2000 Dual Router
R2000 Dual is a rugged, programmable, high efficiency and cost effective VPN gateways, providing safe, reliable, seamless and fast connectivity for M2M applications.
- Embedded dual module supporting two SIM cards online simultaneously
- Four fast Ethernet LAN port supporting Power over Ethernet 12.95 W of POE/30 W of POE+ shared across the four LAN ports
- Supports Cellular, WAN, WLAN link backup and ICMP detection; also supports cold backup, warm backup and load balancing
- WAN – Static/PPPOE/DHCP Client
- Wi-Fi supporting AP mode and Client mode
R3010 is an industrial gateway designed for Application required Tel connection and monitoring and provides fast, reliable and stable Internet connectivity.
- 2G/3G/4G cellular network Support
- Support always online and connect according to needs
- Various interfaces: RS232/CAN/RS485/Console/USB/Ethernet/FXS
- RS485 serial port supports BACnet protocol
- Support voice communication
- Support IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, GRE, DMVPN
R3000 Lite Router
4G Industrial router and 3G Industrial router
R3000 Lite is a cost effective, industrial-grade VPN gateway designed for cost-sensitive M2M applications.
R3000 LG allows access to various types of LoRa application nodes, and supports wired Ethernet and wireless 4G/3G/2G access to the cloud platform, mainly for LoRaWAN data transmission between LoRa node and cloud platform and other Industrial 3G/4G Modems , Routers and IOT Gateways
Robustel RCMS is an industrial-grade centralized management and administration system for Robustel Industrial 3G/4G Modems , Routers and IOT Gateways It allows you to monitor, configure and manage large numbers of remote devices on a private network over the web.