Ashwin explains how to accurately measure motor winding currents in DC motor applications. He demonstrates the PWM common mode rejection and fast settling of the MAX40056 current-sense amp in a 3-phase brushless DC motor.
- Introducing the Robustel R2110 – A New High Speed LTE IoT Gateway
- WisePrint – Revenue Protection solution for Printer Manufacturers – The Security for Printer Cartridges
- High-Sensitivity Pulse Oximeter and Heart-Rate Sensor for Wearable Health
- Compact Octal Industrial High-Side Switch with Diagnostics
- Industry’s Highest Output Power, Sub-1GHz FSK Transmitter